Glitters are in and you might want to try it. Let me introduce you to Miskos 30 Colors Pressed Glitter Powder Eyeshadow Palette. This palette is love at first sight. The colors are gorgeous, vibrant and have a high-pigmentation. I was skeptical before purchasing with regards to the consistency and whether I will need glitter glue to hold the product together when being applied to the eyes. But to my surprise the colors are densely packed in the round pans most likely they are being pressed together with glue or something similar to hold it in place. A separate glue is not needed to apply the product. However, you might want to consider getting a specific brush that will pick up the glitter or simply use your fingertips to press the glitter on to the eyelids.
Features of the Miskos 30 Colors Pressed Glitter Powder Eyeshadow Palette
- The palette contains 30 shades which include diamond, neon, reds, blue glitter colors.
- Highly pigmented formula with vibrant shades
- They can be easily removed with the use of facial oil, micellar water, milk cleanser and your regular makeup wipes.
- It is made of a safe raw material that is suitable for all skin types.
About the product packaging
- The Miskos Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow is enclosed in a silver/black cardboard packaging. The outer feeling is not rough but it has a beautiful glitter look added to it with Miskos written in gold.
- It comes with a medium size mirror which is perfect for touch-ups
- And 30 highly pigmented shades pressed away in separate pans
- The glitter shades don’t have an individual name
Review of Miskos Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
Miskos is not a popular brand but the glitter palette is worth trying. The shades are highly pigmented and it looks beautiful on the eyes. The product can be used with a glitter glue for a better hold and it can also be used without a glitter glue to still get the full effect. It has a creamy consistency and a moisturized feeling at the touch of your fingertips. Not all brushes will be able to pick up the glitter. So far I have luck with picking up the product with my Slmissglam L34 Blend Beauty Brush. Fingertips are also useful for packing on the product.
The pressed glitter eyeshadow is vibrant and the glitter eyeshadow will last a good 8 hours or more on the lids. It can also be used alone or over your eyeshadow; also on other areas of the body – if you are a Carnival reveler then you should try this amazing glitter palette.
Would I recommend this Miskos Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette?